Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gypsies visit Forty Three Oh 3



Sunday when some friends and I  blazed the gypsy trail in search of treasures I had the pleasure of visiting a store called "Forty three Oh 3" here in Tampa. WOW what a find, just as its name implies there was such a charming mix of eclectic beauties. As I wandered thorough each room in awe I found many many things I adored....

Beautiful chandeliers of all kinds....


This was my favorite. Glamour at its best girls...


Delicate pink, not to be missed...


  Oh the color in this, I am such a color kind of girl!



Floral arrangements to die for.....



Mirrors, Lamps, spectacular painted furniture and jewelry, shall I go on?











And just when you think you are finished.... there is this magical outdoor garden space not to be missed.






What a good sport Chris was.






Of course there are my gypsy friends because what would a road trip be without your peeps? 


Cindy from Glitz and Glam Emporium, Chris from Uptown Cottage and Heather from Not So
Shabby Shack, thank you guys I had a great time!

Until next road trip....
Juju xoxoxo





1 comment:

LaLa said...

Ab Fab!! Looks like a place I would love to visit. Amazing Pics! You are a TERRIFIC blogger girl! Can't wait 'til your next post...

je'taime


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK.....